Sonntag, 6. November 2016

Why travel is the secret ingedient...

You prepare dinner for your family.
You taste it.
But wait....there is someting missing...
Something does not feel right here. You don't have this fullfilling feeling ....this one feeling that makes you feel complete.
There is one magical ingredient missing that provides that feeling.This one ingredient that makes the meal worth it!

But we don't only need such an ingredient for food, we also need this one ingredient in our life's.To feel complete.

This one ingredient is called "travel"

You live in your own bubble.
You go to school/work , you have your friends, you have your culture, you have your religion and you have your family.
When you watch TV or listen to the radio you see/here, what the world apparently looks like and you get impressions of other cultures, other religions, other families, without even knowing if this even applies to the reality.
And you get this feeling.....something is missing...something does not feel complete. You reask yourself....Do I really know how the world works?

And then the curiosity takes the override and makes you find the magical ingredient.

You start going places, you start getting to know other cultures, other life styles, other religions, other food, other families and you realise how little you knew about the world.
You realise that travelling makes you feel complete, makes you feel happy and makes you feel satisfied.

For me ...travelling has given me so much ....so much input ....and it made me so much richer of knowledge I would never have without it.
I was over thinking my bubble I was living in and I realised that it popped because I had expanded my horizon and that I can't reduce it on a little bubble anymore.
I saw new places around the world.
I've met so many new and interesting people from all over the world, all with diffrent languages, diffrent cultures and diffrent families.
I do not only have one family anymore.
But most importantly I felt this amazing magical feeling....and the desire to see more and to feel more of that feeling.
I get to say that I do not only have home anymore.
Home is wherever you have people that you love.
So my home is the world.

The ingredient makes life worth it!


“Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen